TruVision® IP Megapixel Dome IR Cameras by Interlogix bring high definition images to the mass video surveillance market. With 4MPx or 8MPx (4K) resolution options, these cameras provide flexibility for a wide variety of applications.
The IP Megapixel Dome IR Cameras adhere to ONVIF® Profile S and G open communications standards as well as CGI command set support for simple integration into standard IP systems. By utilizing an integrated browser and micro SD memory card storage capability, these cameras simplify remote, live monitoring/playback of edgerecorded audio and video. Memory card recording also helps protect data in the event of network disruptions.
- H.265 and/or H.264 compression with triplestreaming functionality
- Motorized zoom lens 2.8 to 12 mm
- Motorised IR Cut Filter
- ONVIF Profile G and S open standards
- Edge recording up to 128 GB SDHC card
- Up to 30 m IR illumination
- Up to 120 dB Wide Dynamic Range
- Video intelligence: intrusion detection, cross line detection