The TruVision Series 7 IP bullet cameras with smart event capabilities available in 4, 8 and 12MP resolution deliver high-quality images thanks to their extreme low light sensitivity and enhanced image processing. The rich set of features make these cameras the ideal choice for demanding security, surveillance and monitoring applications.
The cameras support up to 10 configurable video streams which allow users to optimize the camera’s remote live view capabilities while controlling the bandwidth usage. The motorized varifocal lens with Piris technology allows users to remotely adjust the zoom level and focus to get crisp images anytime anywhere. In addition to the compatibility with other TruVision products and 3rd party VMS software, the cameras also support local MicroSD card recording to protect data in the event of network disruptions.
The enhanced embedded video intelligence capabilities go above and beyond standard event detection allowing operators to receive realtime event notifications and reduce the time needed for post-incident investigation.
- Resolution options 4, 8, 12MPx
- H.265, H.264 and MJPEG compression
- 10 independent configurable video streams
- Motorized zoom 2.8 to 12 mm and 8 to 32 mm options
- P-iris lens
- ONVIF Profiles S, G and T
- Rich video intelligence (VCA)
- Up to 100 m IR illumination
- Up to 140 dB Wide Dynamic Range
- Edge recording up to 256 GB with optional SD card