Takex PB-100AT-KH Anti-Crawl Beams are available for high-security applications to detect low-level or crawling intrusion, designed specifically for use in Takex TA Series Beam Towers.
Supplied with PTKH ‘Quickfix’ mounting brackets for fast, trouble-free assembly, the beam units locate in vertical slide-channels in the TA tower spine, allowing easy and precise height adjustment.
Takex KH Beams and TA Towers are the perfect combination for reliable perimeter intrusion detection in the most demanding of situations.
- Dual Synchro-Twin Beams to detect crawling intrusion
- Selectable 4-Channel Beam Frequencies
- Double Modulated Beam for unsurpassed Light Immunity
- Monitor Jack for alignment with Multi-Meter
- Audible Alignment Tone
- Environmental (anti-fog) Monitoring Circuit
- Dynamic A.G.C. Circuit
- Double coated electronics for corrosion protection
- For use in TA Series Tower Enclosures