The PA-7000 series “Digital-Quad” passive infrared sensors are the newest line of quad element PIR’s, from the originator of quad passive infrared sensors. Each unit contains two dual element sensors which are linked by a digital central processing unit. This results in calculation of a true motion signal in order to initiate an alarm. It can detect a human like pattern definition and reject other potential false alarm causes.
- two dual element digital-quad sensors
- original CPU architecture controls all functions including signal processing calculations
- sensitivity is automatically adjusted relative to environmental temperature
- alarm memory function
- high RFI and EMI immunity
- convenient twist-lock base for easy installation