- Maximum output of 12,000 lumens, a 33.33% brightness increase over the original X7 Marauder.
- USB Type-C charging port and cable included, providing 3 times faster charging than normal micro-USB cable, and it is also quickly becoming the mainstream technology.
- Enhanced safety. Proximity sensor that drops the output automatically when the flashlight head approaches a nearby object. Active thermal management system that reduces the output when the temperature gets too hot to prevent any damage or overheating.
- Innovative twist to open and close charging port cover design that still maintains waterproof ability.
- Ergonomic and user-friendly design. Pop-out lanyard hole for thicker chord to support the weight of the light while still being discrete. Milled finger grooves for a natural and comfortable grip.
- Multi-function indicator under the side switch. It can work as location indicator, flashlight status indicator, and low battery indicator.
- 3 x Cree XHP70 CW
- Dimensions: length 129mm, head diameter 68mm, body diameter 52mm
- Weight: 665g
- Modes and runtimes:
- Mode 1: 12000 ~ 3000lm (3m, 2h)
- Mode 2: 7000 ~ 3000lm (12m, 1h50m)
- Mode 3: 3000lm (130m)
- Mode 4: 1000lm (6h)
- Mode 5: 500lm (14h)
- Mode 6: 10lm (30d)
- Beam distance: 380m
- Beam intensity: 36,100cd