Integriti UniBus 2 Port RS-232/485 UART
The UniBus 2 Port UART provides 2 high speed, software configurable, Serial Ports allowing connection of peripheral serial devices. Up to 4 UniBus UART Boards may be connected to an Integriti Controller. DIP switch options allow each Port to be configured for RS-232 or RS-485 operation.
The UniBus 8 Relay Expander is designed for installation within the same enclosure as its UniBus host module and the board is connected directly to the host module or another UniBus Board via the UniBus cable supplied.
Specific RS-232 cables are available separately for the connection of a Computer, Modem or other serial devices including the Inner Range GSM modem or Multipath IP STU.
Host Mode Compatibility
The UniBus 2 Port UART is compatible with the following UniBus Host Modules:
- Integriti ISC Controller (Part. 996001) Connect up to 4
Overview of Integriti 2 Port UART Features
- 2 Software configurable UART Ports
- – Channel 1 – RS-232 Modem / RS-485 Port
- – Channel 2 – RS-232 Comm / RS-485 Port
- DIP switch addressable module number 1, 2, 3 or 4
- DIP switch selectable CH1/CH2 mode, RS-232 or RS-485
- LED indication of CH1 & CH2 RX & TX activity
- LED UniBus status indicator
- 2 LED system status / fault indicators
- UniBus loop-through connectors
- Over-The-Wire firmware upgradable
- Integriti “C” size footprint 94 x 94mm
- Can be installed above other “C” size PCB’s**
- A Snap off strip is included to allow installation above Integriti “B” size PCB’s**
**35mm standoff kit required – Part Number 999009