Sporting a stylish, waterproof, dust proof and vandal resistant brushed aluminium case, this device is perfect for Integriti applications requiring gate or door access control in exposed environments. In addition to 1 door access control, you can also separately arm and disarm part or all of the alarm system using this terminal. Along with the area control, there is visible feedback of “valid / invalid PIN” entry as well as “area armed / disarmed” status.
The attractive fully sealed case is tough and IP65 rated. Piezo effect keypad buttons mean there are no moving parts, enhancing the durability of the device.
Security of the mechanical installation is maintained by three separate tamper alarm inputs: cabinet tamper (reader module housing), keypad tamper and keypad cable tamper.
Connect the keypad to the Integriti system using the supplied reader module. One metre flying leads from the back of the keypad allow the reader module to be housed in a more protected environment separate to the keypad.
Easier to program, tighter integration…
Unlike previous solutions using third party products, this wholly Inner Range solution does not require special user programming. With this terminal, all normal system users have the full range of user PIN code functionality similar to that of a normal Elite Keypad.
The new Weatherproof Terminal offers more features and tighter integration than third-party weatherproof terminal solutions for Inner Range systems.
- Attractive, highly vandal resistant enclosure
- Highly water resistant and fully dust proof IP65 rated case with no moving parts
- Control one door per terminal
- Control a security area associated with the door or user’s special area
- Piezo effect pushbuttons with audible feedback
- Easy to install
- Displays login status and area status with “Code” and “Armed” LED’s
- Keypad lockout feature if >3 incorrect logins in a row
- Flying leads provide option to house Reader Module in more sheltered location.
Modified Reader Module Features:
- Provides reed and tongue sense monitoring
- Request to Enter (REN) and Request to Exit (REX) inputs provided
- On board lock relay
- Fuse protection of keypad power