A set of Fibre Modems are ideal for applications where you have an Integriti system servicing different buildings, separated by long distances. The Inner Range Fibre Modem provides two separate, optically isolated ports to the Integriti system LAN.
The Fibre Modem link operates reliably over significant LAN distances and optical isolation provides immunity to earth loops, induced electrical noise and propagation of pulses from lightning strikes.
Both single mode and multi-mode versions are available.
- Multi-mode Fibre modems extends Integriti LAN up to 11Km
- Single mode fibre modems extends Integriti LAN up to 13Km
- Electrical isolation from the remote LAN
- Fibre links immune to earth loops and induced noise
- Immune to propagation of electrical pulses due to lightning
- Supports loop and branch (“Y”) configurations
- Redundant LAN path when Fibre Modems are used in ‘loop’ configuration
- ‘Loop fault’ and ‘branch fault’ auxiliary outputs