Inner Range LAN over Ethernet Interface (CLOE) provides a convenient interface for the Integriti RS485 LAN to be distributed over standard TCP/IP ethernet networks. Ethernet connectivity allows the Integriti LAN to operate over an IP network architecture including 802.3i (10baseT) and 802.3U (100baseT) switching and routing equipment. Wireless communications can also be achieved using a wireless router and Ethernet / 802.11 point to point RF solutions.
The CLOE system supports the TCP/IP protocol with all data encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption. Security is monitored in all RS485 segments of the LAN providing alarms for network outages or module substitution conditions.
- Transmit Concept RS485 LAN over Ethernet Networks
- Convert Standard RS485 LAN Modules into Ethernet LAN Modules
- Serial communication speeds of up to 19200 baud
- Extend Integriti LAN distance
- Use wireless IP technologies to save wiring costs
- Use existing IP Networks to save wiring time & costs
- Deploy single Control Modules across multiple sites
- Provide electrical isolation between RS485 LAN segments.