HID Prox Card 1326
The ProxCard II proximity access card is the industry choice for a cost-effective solution to proximity access control, with universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers. The ProxCard II provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
Custom pre-printed artwork is available. The card can accept direct-print adhesive backed labels (HID Model number 1324) for use as a Photo ID card.
- Price competitive with all other card technologies.
- Offers universal compatibility with all HID
- Provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Custom pre-printed artwork available.
- A PVC overlay allows for on-site photo ID using most direct image
- Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse.
- Create Photo ID card with model 1324 Printable Adhesive Label