The 1078/1076 Series Steel Door contacts are designed specifically for use in the steel doors commonly found in commercial building applications. The unique housing design features a rugged unibody construction with flexible ribbed sides for quick, secure installation without gluing. The magnet housing isolates the magnet from the surrounding steel for maximum gap distances, both make and break. Over seven models including: Wide Gap, SPDT, DPDT, and Biased for High Security applications make the 1078/1076 Series the most widely used and comprehensive line available.
- Fly Leads and Terminal Options Available
- Designed Specifically for Use in Steel Doors
- Special Ribbed Sides Allow for Easy Installation
- Rugged Unibody Construction for Maximum Durability and Reliability
- Terminal models available for easier installation
- Rare earth magnet designed for steel door w/top channel available