Integriti UniBus 8 Relay Auxiliary Expander
The UniBus 8 Relay Expander Board provides eight independent, high current normally open or normally closed relay outputs, offering a general purpose interface in applications such as warning devices (strobes, etc.), building automation, process control and access control.
The UniBus 8 Relay Expander is designed for installation within the same enclosure as its UniBus host module.
The board is connected directly to the host module or another UniBus Board via the UniBus cable supplied.
Host Mode Compatibility
The 8 Relay UniBus Expander is compatible with the following UniBus Host Modules:
- Integriti ISC Controller (Part. 996001) Connect up to 4
- Integriti 16 Zone RS485 LAN Expander** Connect up to 4
- Integriti 8 Zone RS485 LAN Expander** Connect up to 4
**These host modules are planned for future release
Overview of 8 Relay Auxiliary Expander Features
- 8 Universal Relay Outputs
- Normally Open or Normally Closed outputs per relay
- DIP switch addressable first Auxiliary (Relay) 1, 9, 17 or 25
- UniBus loop-through connectors
- 2 LED status / fault indicators
- Over-The-Wire firmware upgradable
- Integriti “C” size footprint 94 x 94mm
- Can be installed above other “C” size PCB’s**
- A Snap off strip is included to allow installation above Integriti “B” size PCB’s**
**35mm standoff kit required – Part Number 999009