The UniBus 8 Zone Expander connects to an Integriti Security Controller (ISC), 8 Zone Expander or 16 Zone Expander Module via the UniBus Port.
It provides an additional 8 Zone Inputs that support all Integriti Zone Types including Multistate and Counter types along with extra detector power supply connections (DET+) to simplify device wiring.
The UniBus 8 Zone Expander is designed for installation within the same enclosure as its UniBus host module.
Host Mode Compatibility
The 8 Zone UniBus Expander is compatible with the following UniBus Host Modules:
- Integriti ISC Controller (Part. 996001) Connect up to 2
- Integriti 16 Zone RS485 LAN Expander** Connect up to 2
- Integriti 8 Zone RS485 LAN Expander** Connect up to 4
**These host modules are planned for future release
Overview of Unibus 8 Zone Expander
- 8 Universal Zone Inputs
- Support for Multistate EOL circuits
- Support for counter type inputs
- Programmable de-bounce times
- DIP switch addressable first zone 1, 9, 17 or 25
- UniBus loop-through connectors
- 4 Way DET+ 13.75V outputs
- 2 LED status / fault indicators
- Surge protected inputs
- Over-The-Wire firmware upgradable
- Integriti “C” size footprint 94 x 94mm
- Can be installed above other “C” size PCB’s**
- A Snap off strip is included to allow installation above Integriti “B” size PCB’s**