The LAN Power Supply is a dual 2A supervised power supply producing 4A split equally between system power and dedicated battery charging.
Up to three additional LAN power supplies can be slaved to one LAN power supply. Slaves can be independently configured tailoring power output to system requirements.
Ganged LAN power supplies come into their own in installations where rapid charging of large back up battery banks is necessary.
The LAN power supply connects to the CIntegriti system LAN, communicating supply status. This is invaluable where battery backed 12V supplies are required to power other unpowered Inner Range modules, detectors, readers and auxiliary devices, such as strobes, sounders and locks.
- Dual 2A power supply (2A system power + 2A battery charging)
- Up to 4 units can be linked in a master / slave configuration providing 14A dedicated charging or detector power. Slaves can be configured as: Split (2A power/2A charging), charger only, power only, spare
- Reports status of fault, tamper plus input and output conditions to Control Module through Concept LAN
- Contains 2 general purpose zone inputs
- Additional switched 12V output auxiliary with current monitoring for use with satellite sirens
- 12V auxiliary can be used as 12V power source for strobes, 12V lamps when current monitoring switched off.