The Analogue Module provides the capability to monitor, report and respond to analogue signals detected by your Integriti system.
This module can be programmed to operate an auxiliary output when an analogue level from one or more of its independent analogue inputs exceeds or goes below a pre-programmed threshold.
Analogue levels can be monitored and controlled in scaled units at any LCD Terminal or remotely off-site.
- Four independent analogue inputs, each with its own programmable threshold ‘trigger point’
- 0-5V or 4-20mA types available
- 8 bit resolution, 1% accuracy
- Compatible with the Serial Temperature Sensor (995089)
- LAN voltage monitoring
- Cabinet tamper input
- Four output auxiliaries
- Two general purpose digital inputs (No EOL resistors).